Are the Blue Knights® affiliated or associated with outlaw motorcycle gangs?
NO – The Blue Knights are in no way associated with or affiliated with any Outlaw Motor Cycle gang.
The BLUE KNIGHTS® is a non-profit fraternal organisation consisting of active and retired law enforcement men & women who enjoy riding motorcycles.
Our purposes and goals are to:
1. Provide for the mutual assistance, enjoyment, entertainment, education, physical, mental and social benefit of its members and the general public.
2. To promote and advance the sport of motorcycling and the safety of motorcycling.
3. To serve the interests of motorcycle owners and users.
4. To promote by example and any other acceptable means, safe use, operation and enjoyment of motorcycles.
5. To develop a fraternal spirit between law enforcement personnel and the general public.
Many Blue Knights® work long and hard to raise money for various charities. Especially near to our hearts is helping children and to this end we organise and engage in a number of rides for charity to help Australian children.
Are members of the pubic allowed to join in your Rides?
Absolutely – especially the Charity rides that are organised to raise funds.
We normally charge an entrance fee per rider or rider and pillion with the all the money going to the relevant charity. There is often a sausage sizzle and drinks provided for those involved at the end of the ride.
It’s great fun so come along.
Do I need a big bike to join the Rides?
No. All rides are conducted with safety being the top priority, so whether you ride a monster or a 250, you will be able to enjoy the ride.
Members of the Blue Knights® ride all types and makes of motorcycles, so you will fit right in. You will need a safety helmet of course.